There are more than 120,000 species of flies throughout the world, including house, fruit, sewer, and cluster flies. Flies can transmit disease by picking up pathogenic organisms and depositing them on human and animal food. Flies are generally attracted to decaying plant and animal matter, are most abundant in late summer and early fall, and can present large infestations quickly. You can help avoid flies by removing trash and recycling regularly and keeping them in tightly sealed containers, keeping kitchen surfaces clean, and using fine mesh on doors and windows. If you are looking for effective fly control solutions, contact us today.
Flies can transmit diseases and put the health of your loved ones at risk. Dealing with a fly infestation is stressful and you must reach out to an expert like Cal-Rid Exterminators Inc. for effective solutions. Our team is available 24/7 and offers effective fly control services in Calgary. Whether it is house flies, cluster flies or small flies you are dealing with, our team can assist you in getting rid of them. At Cal-Rid Exterminators Inc., we have the right tools, years of experience and knowledge to offer long-lasting solutions.
Prevention is a great way to deal with a fly infestation. You can do many things to prevent flies from laying eggs or keep coming back to your space. Following are a few things that you may do:
1. Keep your kitchen very clean.
2. Clean all surfaces, including between counters and appliances.
3. Keep garbage, recyclables, and compost in tightly sealed containers. Empty daily.
4. Ensure that your doors and windows are properly sealed and there are no gaps.
5. Use air-tight containers to store food.
6. When possible, turn off the outdoor lights.
7. Clean drains in your home either manually (often a wire brush works great), or with things like bio-foam or drain cleaner.
Have questions about our insect control services, commercial pest control service or our range of products, call us. One of our team members will address all your concerns and share reliable information.